Tuesday, March 10, 2026

Editing process for CCRS

 I am not the best editor or have as much experience as others in this class but of course I know the basics. After I finished filming first I started by looking at every single clip and see what I needed and what I didn't need. This is because while filming I just kept the camera rolling so I could film through mistakes. After I had the clips I needed I put them all together in the correct order and saw how it looked and if it was smooth and enjoyable. I noticed it wasn't as entertaining so I added simple effects such as clapping from the audience or visuals. I kept my editing very simple and easy but efficient and the final product will be worth it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDOrc8FmDy4



No comments:

Post a Comment

Portfolio project

 Film opening:  March 11, 2026 CCR 1:  March 11, 2026 CCR 2:  March 11, 2026