Tuesday, March 10, 2026

Post about production of CCRs

 I filmed both my CCRS simply and creatively. I used very simple ideas based on interviews or activities ive seen actors do after dropping a film. My first CCR was a simple interview concept, and my second CCR was like these youtube videos ive watched where actors see the top searched questions about them. I thought these were both fun, and entertaining ideas that are also simple to do. For the interview I did it with my sister because I had done it with my dad originally but the english didnt sound as good and it was not as starightforward or entertaining. My sister did a great job and we wore outfits that looked good for what we were doing. She wore a dress with a microphone and I wore a collared shirt. For the second CCR I just put myself in a simple blank room and filmed it by myself. I made a script to read word for word in both CCRS and added a little bit of improv depending on how it was going, sounding, and how much more time I needed. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Portfolio project

 Film opening:  March 11, 2026 CCR 1:  March 11, 2026 CCR 2:  March 11, 2026