Tuesday, March 10, 2026
Final opinion on film opening
After almost finishing our film opening and being on the last steps on editing our final product I have alot of opinions and things learned from this project and the process. We had a total of 4 filming days. In the first day we met up and ate dinner at sebas house then we met up with a good friend called dani and collected a good camera he had to make our film look top tier. We then went to a thrift store to get cheap clothes for our characters. We bought a big ghetto/thug looking coat for Felipe to play his character of Mr clutch, which is supposed to be like a mafia boss type person. We dressed up and went to film our trading scene to get the car part. We filmed behind the AMC in this nice and quiet alleyway which fit exactly the vibe we were going for and was a perfect setting. That scene went great but we noticed there were way too many scenes of just continuosly walking so we cut some of it off. For our next day of filming we gathered a group of around like 11 friends with supercars to film a car meet scene. There were so many cool cars including a porshe 911, a supra, a m4 bmw and many more. This scene took the longest to film and was the most complicated for sure. At the end though it was the prettiest and personally my favorite scene of our film opening. Our third day filming was simple we went to sebas house and recorded some foley sounds and audios to add, then we went to felipes nice garage to film a simple garage scene which is short but adds plot and tension to the film. On the last day we met up to film I helped sebas and Felipe film their ccrs. Overall I think we tried very hard and put alot of effort into this project. I honestly got to understand more about filming and editing and other things. This project was fun to film and I honestly feel proud of our work. Everyone contributed really good to our project which made me happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Portfolio project
Film opening: March 11, 2026 CCR 1: March 11, 2026 CCR 2: March 11, 2026
-
Film opening: March 11, 2026 CCR 1: March 11, 2026 CCR 2: March 11, 2026
-
https://youtu.be/HSLaIpAmoiQ?si=DECS0gqZSzMsVadS
-
I spent two classes working on finding and figuriing out information about music artists and companys. I got informed on alot of details of...
No comments:
Post a Comment