When we started planning our project i realized how important the costumes and props are for setting the mood of our skit. I wanted the opening scene to feel real like the adueince is actually in the street racing world. Thinking about mise-en-scene helped me unerstand how every little detail on the screen can tell part of the story before anyone even talks.
For Mr. clutch i decided the constume needed to show that he a serious buisnessman who stays in control. I see him wearing a suit, maybe a nice weatch to show he has money and power. I also planned props like a briefcase or a phone hes always checking. Those items help show that hes the type of person who handles deals and makes big decisions.
For paulie I wanted his look to match his role as the main street racer. I chose streetwear like a graphic tee, sneakers, and maybe gloves. His props are really important too, like his car keys, a helmet, and ofcourse the car itself. These choices help the audience understand who paulie is the moment he appears and they make the whole scene more real.
No comments:
Post a Comment