For our skit i want to make sure the audio really brings the action to life. Since the whole theme is fast acrs and high energy scenes, were planning to use sounds effects like engines revving, tires screeching, and loud bursts of music. I think these sounds will help the audience feel like theyre actually in the middle of a street racing moment.
Were also going to add background music that matches the mood of each scene. When the action gets intense, the music will speed up and get louder. When the characters are talking to our planning something, the music will be quiter so the dialough is easy to hear. I want the audio to uide the audiences emotions and make the story feel exciting.
During the editing process ill help mix audio so it sounds stable. That means making sure the voices arent drowned out by the sound effects. I think we can make our project feel proffesional.
No comments:
Post a Comment