aicemediablogcreation.blogspot.com: This girl is doing a movie with a girl that like loses her identity and becomes jealous of herself/confused. I loved the idea but I do think the plot and storyline is a little confusing. I have no idea how she's gonna pull off making the audience understand everything and put everything into life. Especially because she said she's working by herself. But she seems very focused and dedicated and seems like she can pull it off.
paulasblog67.blogspot.com: She had a similar concept to the past girl, her story involves a girl that lives by herself which has like mental problems and starts hallucinating. I liked all her ideas like the girl looking at the tv and the people coming to life. I just feel like it will be difficult because that is very hard and advanced editing, or at least for me. But she already got a friend to act as the main character for her which fits the character description and I think their project will come out very nice.
kiarmaryportfolio.blogspot.com: I honestly don't really remember this girls idea but I remember seeing her editing skills and team and wow. I was very impressed. She already made the logo for the production company and the video for it and everything and it looks wonderful. She is working with two other kids Gustavo, and Bella which are both in cbtv so their editing and production will be professional and very good. They are some of the top students in my class and seem to really enjoy film, learning, and putting what they learn into their work. I know they will do great.
juliancefe18.blogspot.com: This one was very interesting and simple. You can tell he really doesn't care and he said he made his blog like a week ago. He seems like he just isn't dedicated but if he tried and put effort he could do really good. His story is basic but I like it and it is something I would honestly watch. Its about an athlete/ soccer player trying to get his shot at making it pro. I mean this as constructive critiscm.
No comments:
Post a Comment