Monday, March 2, 2026

Post discussing CCR production ideas

I wasn't aware I had to do a whole other video for this project until like a week ago. Once I found out about it I started thinking about what approach I wanted to take to execute the CCR. The easiest and most simplest ones that I think will look the best are like interview style. When i heard about this I immediately imagined an actor getting interviewed after the premier of their movie. I am looking to do something like that and I think its very possible I just need to make it look very professional. I need correct lighting, setting, angles, costumes, and script. 

An example of what I'm going for is this tom holland interview after the movie he was starring in "Spiderman No Way Home" came out. 

I am aiming to get a good dark setting with like a picture of the cover of the film opening in the back. And formal chairs with a host that is an adult and dressed in a suit or dress and me dressed very formally. For now I am planning to use my dad since he speaks better English than my mom and has very natural humor and charisma. I need clean audio, steady visuals and a clear plan.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Portfolio project

 Film opening:  March 11, 2026 CCR 1:  March 11, 2026 CCR 2:  March 11, 2026