Sunday, February 1, 2026

Research post of your choice (refer to blog postings list)

 Patriots winning the superbowl


Growing up the Patriots were a big part of my life. Some of my earliest memories are sitting on the couch of my old house with my family, wearing a jersey and yelling at the tv. Even before i actually understood what was going on I only mostly remember the feeling the games and excitement of people around would give. I never picked being a patriots fan it just kind of went on to me since my uncle loved them. 

For a while I played football myself for the weston warriors. I loved the practices, hitting people, and being a part of a team. But later i changed to basketball because it caught my attention more. I realized that the sport I wanted to commit to and put all my energy too was basketball. I still kept watching the patriots games tho and I loved the energy.

This season has been one of the most exciting seasons in a long time, and the super bowl is right around the corner. The patriots have been playing with great confidence, momentum and players. I am proud of the team and really hope they win. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Portfolio project

 Film opening:  March 11, 2026 CCR 1:  March 11, 2026 CCR 2:  March 11, 2026