During our class meeting everyone shared their ideas for their portfolio project and it was super cool to see how much inspiration everyone took from classic/original movies. Everyone spoke about what they would film and how. I say everyones visions and enjoyed listening to all their creative ideas. It was cool to feel like a part of something and be creative.
A few ideas really stood out to me. One student talked about a story involving two sisters who slowly drift apart, which reminded me of an emotional family drama. Anoter classmate said an idea of a horror/ action film with alot of suspense and even killing. I tried very hard to imagine and picture all the creepy scenes they were describing and how he was gonna bring it to life. The idea that I enjoyed and grabbed my attention the most though was the boxing opening scene. It had such a nostalgic and classic underdog energy. The kind of story I would enjoy watching and could rreally imagine.
When It was my turn to share which was second. People really enjoyed and liked my idea. My classmates encouraged me to make sure evrything was polished and that i made a few adjustments to strenghten my ideas. I didnt take what they said as criticism instead i took it as a big help. My idea is great and creative but some lines in the script are corny and some scenes are hard to film so we need to perfect everything and execute.
No comments:
Post a Comment