Sunday, January 25, 2026

Portfolio Project Genre #2

 I was also thinking about doing something in the more like unrealistic futuristic side. The genre is called Science fiction. I was looking into it because I love how technology advances everyday and to imagine how the future could be or make your own world and future. This genre normally has robots, and space travel, or weird experiments and advanced technology. It would be very cool and interesting to create something that feels different from real regular life. I would use bright lights and things that create a virtual settng to make it look like its somewhere new and different. Shows and movies with wizars and scientists like star wars or harry potter etc help me visualize this. But i do believe this type of film would be way harder to make and do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Portfolio project

 Film opening:  March 11, 2026 CCR 1:  March 11, 2026 CCR 2:  March 11, 2026