Wednesday, October 8, 2025

Blog post sound-ale

 During the sound lesson in class we learned so much about how important sound is in films, and how detailed it really needs to be. Sound creates the whole atmosphere and vibe of a film and is important. There are alot of different techniques and ways to do sound. 

We had to do two sound projects to use what we learned. The first one was just a task where we had to create a story with nothing visual and just sound. we had to use only sound effects with no words and had to make two foley effects. For the second project we had to add sound to our original one word film project.


To complete sound project 1 i needed to think of a story that was easy to imagine and everyone would understand by just listening. 

During my brainstorming i just imagined something I would understand if i was listening.

My outline helped me organize my sounds because I had an idea of what to do, in what order to do it, and what i was going for.

I used adobe pro for my project

In project 1 i did pretty good with my story but I could've done better by using more sounds in each part and layering more sounds.



For sound project 2 i needed to imagine my story that i already filmed with noise.

During my brainstorming i imagined my story with audio and how it would make sense.

My outline helped me see what order i wanted to put the sounds and give me an idea on what to add.

I used adobe pro and pixa bay for the sounds

This project i did better on layering sounds but i could work on making my sound transitions better.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Portfolio project

 Film opening:  March 11, 2026 CCR 1:  March 11, 2026 CCR 2:  March 11, 2026